What is Pet Portal & Self Scheduling System?
Your Pet Portal & Self-Scheduling System is a free, on-line service offered to clients of the Wellington Veterinary Clinic. It is a private, interactive link to your pet's health care information from our clinic. It is designed to help you manage your pet's health care. This portal from our website or from a mobile app is secure, so you do not need to worry about privacy. We protect your privacy and will never share your information.What does this pet portal provide?
- You can view your pet's records from our clinic, including your pet's reminders and medication history.
- You can actually schedule your next small animal pet's appointment online and receive a confirmation email or text. You can schedule for doctor appointments and grooming. If your scheduled day is not available online please call the office directly. (Online scheduling is not available for farm visits.)
- You can request medication refills or food refills (to be picked up at our office). You can also request a boarding reservation.
- You will receive email and/or text reminders for upcoming appointments.
You can opt out of these email/text messages if you do not want to receive them.
- Best of all, it's a free on-line service for our clients.
If you are a current client of Wellington Veterinary Clinic you can log on with your phone number and pet's name. When you click on the link, enter the requested information and a password recovery email will be sent to you. Then you can access the pet portal and schedule an appointment or groom.How do I get a mobile app for this Portal?
From your mobile device, go the App Store or Google Play store and search for "MyPetsWellness". Download the App and create a sign-in to have access to your pet's portal.